Saturday, October 2, 2010

Good Reciipe and Great Pit Beef Photos

I just happened across this old article and recipe on pit beef here. The article is posted on "Food Nerd"by Henry Hong and thank goodness he is smart enough to clarify that Pit Beef is indeed NOT barbeque. That's all I needed to see...

Oh, but wait, there's some great mouthwatering photos of pit beef with blood dripping out of it. Henry doesn't condone the mayo on it which I will have to agree to disagree, but hey, it is definitely worth a look see.

Since I'm a pit beef fanatic I do have to state here that yet again we have someone referencing THE original 2000 NY Times pit beef article with Big Fat Daddy's in it.  I do not undersatnd why if someone has questions they don't contact the original writer of the article or the subject that the article is about.  I am in agreement with the first few words of this article, that "pit beef is not barbecue" and I so appreciate someone taking the time to get this right, so I'm not going to complain.

Go read it, read it now. Great recipe!

No comments:

Post a Comment